Who we are?
AMRA is a ground-breaking international digital health company at the forefront of medical imaging and precision medicine. AMRA was founded in 2010 as a spin-off of Linköping University, Sweden, with the aim to support transformative care and vital decision-making from clinical research to health and wellness. Today we are 40 employees and are operating on the US, European and Asian markets, with the need to expand further.
The company has developed a new global standard in body composition assessment, the ability to automatically produce multiple fat and muscle biomarkers with unrivaled precision and accuracy, as well as contextual disease insights – all from a single whole-body MRI.
We work with the world’s leading pharma companies and academic hospitals in the world.
We are now looking for a new Business Development Manager for Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organization Markets based in the US.
An experienced salesperson needed for hunting new business, growing existing opportunities and fostering current customers as an account manager. This role will lead to new sales with annual targets. Critical to this role is the ability to build relationships with key contacts that generate new sales. This role reports directly to the SVP Global BD&Marketing.
- Drive sales expansion, meet sales goals and drive top-line revenue
- Lead the acquisition of new pharmaceutical/CRO customers in the assigned territory
- Work closely with BD, Clinical Science, Operations and MRI Specialists to develop key accounts, strategic partners, conduct customer visits and presentations, build proposals and win new sales
- Work in close collaboration with the SVP for Global BD&Marketing to meet sales and revenue targets
- Contribute to the BD team to further develop effective ‘go-to-market’ commercial messaging
The role is based in the US and requires 40-60% travel. Some trips to Sweden headquarters required, approximately 3/year. One week of training in Sweden initially.
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you are a person who wants to join a young, exciting and growing company that will challenge you to develop your skills further and to grow together with us at AMRA Medical. You have >5 years in relevant industries and at least a Bachelor’s Degree, even though a Master’s degree or higher is preferred.
Other requirements are:
- Proven sales, demonstrated track record of performance
- Solid research/medical sales background in previous roles
- Understanding of the clinical trial management process
- Well-established network within the pharmaceutical markets preferred
- Medical imaging knowledge, especially MRI, will be of great assistance
- Possess entrepreneurship to operate in a start- up environment
- Self-motivated, self-starter, driven individual with the operational agility and the hunger necessary to close deals independently
- Ability to work from home when not traveling to customers, conferences or the home office in Sweden
- Microsoft Office tools expertise; Word, Power Point and Excel
- Salesforce or similar database expertise.
You must be fluent in English with the ability to write and converse clearly and effectively. International travel experience is ideal.
What do we offer?
We offer a stimulating workplace with varying work tasks, highly knowledgeable colleagues and opportunities to influence. We are a young company that has a strong scientific foundation, now building a worldwide market presence. As part of our team, you get the opportunity to contribute to a healthier world.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Rosemary Shull, SVP Global Business Development & Marketing, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are aiming to close this recruitment process shortly and we will use continuous selection, so please submit your application to email@example.com as soon as possible.